Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Higher Calling (An update)

Now that I am not preoccupied  with watching fan videos of Peyton Manning backed by Metallica songs on YouTube, I find my life... is in complete disarray. I am trying to remember what my life was like Pre-Colts and I am drawing blanks. The emotions that I am feeling in having said goodbye to the Colts, (I imagine) must be similar to the emotions, many guys feel when their girlfriends break up with them (I can only speculate since I didn't have time for a relationship since I was fervently following my favorite football team). 

Now, I know my love affair with an American football team appears to be a practice in folly (it may even border on tomfoolery ... who's to say?)  let it be known  that whilst courting the Colts, I did dable in looking at woman. Okay! I admit it I joked, I flirted I let it lay all out there on the line... to be honest, the problem was not with me... it was with them.  I wanted a woman who memorized play books and looked like a linebacker. I guess I will have to keep looking.

I don't know where this blog is going... but I wrote a haiku. I think it is awesome.

Wandering... wandering in a unknown place. 
That's me.
I'm lost, Colts SUCK.




No comments: